If you are unhappy with the way your smile looks, then Drs. Laban and Monica Bontrager may suggest cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry that specializes in improving the overall appearance of your smile, whether you have experienced trauma or simply want to enhance the color, shape, or size of a tooth. We offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatments, all of which are considered safe to use. Generally, we use cosmetic dentistry in Bristol, Florida, to:
- Whiten teeth with discoloration or stains
- Reshape irregular or abnormal teeth
- Repair breaks, chips, or fractures
- Straighten misaligned or overcrowded teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Replace teeth that have fallen out or been extracted
If you are interested in using cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile, you will need to schedule a cosmetic consultation with one of our dentists. During this time, we will listen closely and take all of your needs and goals into account. We do this so we can move forward with confidence in helping you achieve the smile of your dreams. To schedule this appointment, please call or visit us at Bristol Dental Clinic. We are excited to help you find a reason to smile again!